From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2011 16:58:05 -0500
>Randy O. has tossed the hypothesis up to me as a wild accusation
>

> Bob, once again may I please ask you not to twist my words.

Maybe I misunderstood your words of your July 10th. 2011?

Here are your *exact* words:
Randy Oliver:
"The point is Bob, that a number of your conclusions simply don't hold water
, any more than when you claimed that it was the new fuel additive that was
causing the collapse of hives when they arrived in California"

I think you are miss representing what I said back in December 28th. of
2007.
Please reread.
I was asking if the CCD team checked the possibility.

You have claimed a number of my conclusions don't hold water.
What others?

I was one of the first to point at the neonics as possible problems for
bees.
Now the whole industry is up in arms. I will do a post from the last
American Beekeeping Federation newsletter to the members later.

Are not researchers now admitting a connection between virus & nosema
ceranae an issue in bee health.

I can go back and pull up my posts from the period and show I was saying (as
was Danny Weaver) :
virus and nosema ceranae was found in 100% of the *first* CCD samples.
Lets solve those issues!

I would love to see an investigation into the way the CCD funding was spent
. Maybe a documentary on CCD from start to today.

I said back then I would later bring those posts back in the future for
discussion.

Randy said:
I was pointing out was that you have taken a scattershot approach at
> blaming CCD upon one thing and then another, so of course, if we ever
> figure
> out what actually causes it, you can always say that you were right from
> the
> start!

I have from the start been quite specific as to *problems killing bees*.

I use words like nosema ceranae, neonics and mites. I am careful to not pin
problems on CCD.
Check my posts!

There  has been several on the list which bring the word CCD into my posts.

My December 2007 post was asking Jerry bromenshenk if he had considered a
possible connection between Dave & Lances losses and a problem while in
transit as both swear their bees looked great before loading.

Simple answer first usually fits (but not always)!

I listed three points  in my prior post and I do not believe those are
caused by CCD or CCD.

I still wait proof from researchers CCD exists. Still simply another
hypothesis without proof .

simply other known causes being misread as something *new* seems the most
*logical* conclusion *at this point looking back*.

I have never seen the CCD symptoms in my bees so never added to the CCD
survey.

I give Jerry bromenshenk my permission to say I am speaking the truth.

Did you fill out the survey claiming CCD losses Randy?

Most signed thinking "free money" was coming.

If I started a rumor government money was available to those beeks which
report CCD losses would we see a return of 50-75% losses this winter?

I have never signed up for the current government programs.

On the road until the end of the week.

bob