Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:33:11 -0500
Hi, I am working on doing a presentation on beekeeping for kids in
school and libraries.  I am looking for honey sample packs to be able to
pass out to the kids to taste honey, or something along that line, and
also for anything else I could use to show these kids about beekeeping.
My husband is a beekeeper and I am his "helper" so I already have a suit
and tools and I will use a hive box and a super with frames to "try" to
explain the process, keeping it as simple as possible.  Anyone know of
any other educational tools I might use to help create this program??  I
remember seeing some advertised in one of our beekeeping journals, but
can't find it.
THanks for any help.
Karen