From:
Donald Aitken <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 10:33:53 -0600
On Mon, 8 Sep 1997, Rory Stenerson wrote:

> Thank you Donald Aitken for the instructions on how to use the SEARCH
> command on the LISTSERV.  How can I get the rest of items of a search if it
> only the first 100 matches, (unfortunately the most dated?)

Hi Rory!

The list can be searched for items in a particular date range. The
following message ( To the LISTSERVER - not the BEE-L ) retrieves only the
messages since January 1997.

SEARCH formic acid IN bee-l SINCE Jan 1997

The capitals indicate commands which the LISTSERVER responds to and the
small letters indicate the things that you specify.

Best regards,

Donald Aitken
11710-129 Street
Edmonton Alberta Canada