From:
Gavin Ramsay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:48:06 +0000
Hi Bob, Tim and All

> Bee from the far east coast north are often sent to
> almonds using a single driver and could spend 6-7
> nights in truck stops enroute.

That comment made me really pay attention.  I'm not saying that your diesel additive and diesel fumes ideas are wrong, they might be right.  But combining the stress of moving with the confinement, sometime very long confinement, might point to a disease already known to be encouraged by both stress and confinement - Nosema.

Has anyone ever monitored Nosema levels before and a few days following long hauls - does it change?

best wishes

Gavin