From:
"Steven A. Creasy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 23:07:42 EDT
Mann Lake is out of SHALLOW Rite Cell until Mid May.  That is too lat for
me here in Maryville, TN (Just South of Norris) so I ordered Pierco
snap-in, deep-cell, plastic, wax-coated (whew!) foundation from Brushy
Mountian Beefarm 1-800-BEESWAX.  It is more expensive but they have it
NOW!

Steve Creasy-                           (\
Maryville, Tennessee USA   {|||8-
Proverbs 24:13, 25:16            (/