Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2017 10:50:55 -0600
Sent from my iPad

On Jan 26, 2017, at 9:58 PM, randy oliver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>> Any pesticide applicator knows better and is instructed as such.
>

> But apparently not the ones that I photographed spraying John Miller's
> hives (and many others that I've watched), nor the ones that regularly
> spray mine.

Point taken, but I would bet a lot of money,  adding instructions is pissing in the wind.  If they are not smart enough to know better than spray hives,  all the text in the world is pretty worthless.  Where do we stop?  We all know how silly we are already with dumb warnings.

Might I suggest instead of battling  individual junk like surfactants,  we strive for a very basic and general instruction to " never spray any pesticide". On beehives or other beneficial insects as the adjuncts and surfactants can also cause harm.

Instead of arguing over minutiae, is the right answer complete education that all sprays are hard on bees and other benificials unless specifically approved.

Fully  understanding the world is still full of idiots.

Charles