From:
Tim Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 18:52:26 EDT
In a message dated 5/14/01 1:26:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 I live in a city of about 50,000. I ordered six queens from York last summer.
 The manager of the Post Office here in Milford called me up and asked what he
 should do with the queen package. He went as far as holding them in his air
 conditioned office unit I went down and got them.

 But around six years ago I had the same experience as Norm where the letter
 carrier just put the package in the mailbox on a 90 degree day. >>

This could be a function of where you got the queens as well.  I ordered two
queens about 3 weeks ago. One from Southern Ga the other from California.
The one from Ga had DO NOT DELIVER stamped on it so the P.O. called me, the
one from Ca didn't so they delivered it--luckly to the door.

TIM