From:
Bil Harley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2013 05:55:17 -0500
Hi Randy,

I’ve done my best but came up with nothing.
It would help if you knew where or by whom it was carried out.
There are many agencies which might have carried out this study. First choice would be INRA but they are good at publishing, then there was AFSSA but they were disbanded in 2010 and replaced by ANSES but neither made/make much available, being responsible for public safety seems to involve a lot of secrecy.
At about the same time a new commissioning body, the ITSAP was created but it is a controversial structure and although this sort of research would fall under its remit its funding has not been assured and there is no mention of this study on  their site. Finally it could be European research commissioned by EFSA.
We have a lot of bureaucracy and no freedom of information legislation, sorry!

Regards,
Bil Harley