From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 2009 15:59:11 +0100
Hi all

Allen said...

> This particular claim is not going to go away until someone tackles it
> scientifically. To this point, the purported phenomenon has lacked any
> credible explanation, and has thus been somewhat untouchable.
>
> However, IMO, it is time to test the claims.

I echo Allan's call for some real research, the problem keeps rearing up
and until there is some real data and evidence, those that wish to
mislead others will 'get away with it' or those that have been blinded
by dogma cannot be refuted properly.

--
Regards & Best 73s, Dave Cushman, G8MZY
http://melliferabees.net Email: [log in to unmask]