From:
Brian Tassey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 1995 19:48:49 -0500
Jean-Marie,

In my experiences with Amitraz and Amitraz strips I found them to be very
effective if not superior to Apistan.  I'm aware that the company that
produced Miticur Strips (amitraz) here in the USA gave up due to liability
and small market potential.  It's a shame.  It offered beekeepers here a
potential treatment for rotation to avoid resistance. I would be interested
in any more news about this material you find.

Brian Tassey
Alta Apiaries
Atwater, CA 95301