Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:35:13 -0800
Hi Peter,

The most dependable plant around here seems to be clover(usually).  Basswood
and locust certainly aren't dependable at all.  I used to think goldenrod
was pretty good.  Now I must say no since it was the worst I've seen in
awhile last fall.  Wild berries (black/ raspberry) are often OK.  But as for
any plant that is truly dependable,  there is few.  Even if there were you
still can't control the weather!