From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2010 08:02:51 -0400
>as for the neonicotinoids those of us which have seen losses can not really believe there are still doubters about the neonicotinoids causing bee problems.

And for those who have read everything ever written about CCD, we can't really believe there are actual beekeepers who still refer to "A Spring without Bees" as anything but one more know-nothing attempt to shoehorn the facts into a pet agenda.

The data in that book were invalidated before the book even got printed. Further, he attempted to smear all of the best minds working on the problem, all the while championing the cause of armchair prognostication.

A real quote from the book: