From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2008 22:52:50 -0700
Okay,
Since treatments are supposed to be done according to most labels with the honey supers off.........and applied in the broodnest area, how does one decontaminate the broodcombs with Ozone decontamination, without destroying the stored pollen, syrups or honey makeing the food worthless to the bees? Are beekeepers  being told or going to be told all the food in deadouts then needs to be washed out somehow?

Would appreciate explaintion back for workability since I think NHB money is being spent on this for a decontamination method that I don't see workable....

Dee A. Lusby