From:
"Palm, Kevin R. (LLP)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 15:32:00 -0500
Folks,

If I can add my $0.02, I also ordered two Buckfast queens when I made a
split and requeened my Yugo colony last year, one from B. Weaver, and
one from R. Weaver.  Both of them did really well, the queen from B.
Weaver helping me get over 100 pounds of honey from her hive.  I had no
problems at all with introducing them.  Maybe I just got lucky, or maybe
a few people just got unlucky.  I don't know.

Kevin Palm
Grafton, Ohio