From:
Lauren Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 15:45:06 -0500
Hello,

My name is Lauren.  Currently, I'm studying Social Perspectives on
Conservation and Biodiversity at Harvard.  I'm very interested in the
Africanization Process from a conservation perspective.  Furthermore, I want
to understand its effects for beekeepers and the general public,
particularly in Central America.

Next Friday, I am going to Costa Rica for 12 days and would like to focus on
this issue while there.  Can somebody on this list help me by:

a.) providing me with a contact, address, e-mail, telephone number of a
knowledgeable person in the subject of AHB in Costa Rica.

b.) providing me with a bibliographic reference of recommended articles on
this topic, particularly regarding Costa Rica, or

c.) giving me your own thoughts on the social effects of AHB.

You can e-mail it to me personally ([log in to unmask]).  Or, if you find
it interesting for the entire list, please stimulate a discussion.

Thank you,

Lauren

312 Dunster House
Cambridge MA 02138