From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:33:05 -0800
Brian Fredericksen <[log in to unmask]> wrote: On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 21:14:18 EST, Jerry Bromenshenk  wrote:

>Finally, many of the most recent collapsed colonies from which we obtained samples had N. ceranae.
>
>Jerry

I'm confused why we are not just calling CCD, Nosema Ceranae?  Its found in all CCD samples and the
symptoms of N. Ceranae appear to fit your descriptions.

Look at the highlighted words in both statements above.  There is a contradiction.  Nowhere can I see where Jerry said "all".  He said "many".  That's not to say that all the colonies might have had NC.  I don't know and can't say.  But in what I've read in the commentaries here I can't recall anyone saying "all" the collapsed colonies that were called CCD affected had Nosema Ceranae.

Mike in LA