From:
Rex Boys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 09:57:18 -0000
Al Neeedham is being pessimistic.

Caveman thought he had reached the end of the line when he discovered how to make fire.

A few thousand years later somebody realised that with the aid of a wet blanket, the smoke could be used for signalling.

Science is progressive and smoke has gone out of fashion in favour of - Guess What?

Today we are wiser and everyone expects changes to occur over the next 50 years.  Some ideas will be demolished but the majority turn out right.

The only society that has not changed in this time is the bee.  Are they just stick-in-the-mud or did they achieve perfection from the start?

Rex Boys

P.S. At least I managed to bring bees into my posting!