From:
Giuseppe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:06:39 +0100
hi to all
 On this link the quotations for the packers  of the honey in Italy, for
kg. http://www.osservatoriomiele.org/nov05.htm
I think that in order to increase the price of the honey must make quality
and quality control, 0 residual  of chemical or antibiotic products, and
obligation to the packers companies to withdraw the products when these have
residual and to pay strong penality fines. and we do not forget also to develop
the history of the product and the relationship with the  area or region...
this is common problems all over the world western, all can be made enough
to be disposed to pay the price! our society and arranged to pay the price
of one greater alimentary security ?
sincery
giuseppe caboni
visit www.unaapi.it

Giuseppe Caboni
Cooperativa Apistica Mediterranea
09026 San Sperate CA
ITALY

TISCALI ADSL
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone
Telecom a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala subito, I PRIMI DUE MESI SONO GRATIS! CLICCA QUI:
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/