From:
Mark Baird <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Baird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 15:28:27 -0400
Along these lines, I'm an upstate NY hobbies one-hiver.  I went in two weeks
ago and found no brood or queen.  I've already ordered a new one.  Since
then, the hive appears very active with lots of bees collecting, etc.  I'm
leaving them alone to do their thing.  What are thoughts on whether or not
I'll have a new queen made by the hive (obviously if there are no eggs I'm
out of luck anyway, right?).

Thank you.  Get great info off this site.

Mark Baird