From:
Chuck Alridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 18:07:53 -0400
A question for the list. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in
advance.

My wife and I are second year bee keeper's.  I had bee's when I was a kid
but that was long ago.

Our question is when to put the queen excluder on the hive.  Our hive
consist of the bottom board, hive body and one super, we put the queen
excluder and an additional super on today.  I am unsure if it should be on
at this time.  We are located in the finger lakes region of New York State

Any help would be great

* Officer CG Alridge
* Cornell University Police
* Ithaca, New York USA