From:
Kent Stienburg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 21:16:25 -0400
I use a small transformer from Hammond that is 115 vac primary to 5 vac
secondary with 6 amps.  I mounted it in a small metal box you can get at
Home Depot or an electrical wholesale.  I soldiered an alligater clip lead
on to one lead from the secondary, grounded it, and ran it straight out to
the frame and the other I ran the lead to a push button I mounted on the top
of the box  then ran it also out to the frame.  Clip both leads on opposite
ends of the wire on the frame and push the button.  About 3 - 5 seconds will
do it.  I fuse the primary side at 4 amps.

Kent

Ontario Canada