From:
Steven Albritton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 16:17:56 -0500
A beekeeper told this method to my father.  He says he takes the hive and
sets a new box underneath with a Queen excluder between the old and the new.
He then puts some bee-go or whatever to run the bees down.  The queen can't
get down and is isolated.  Go in the top and she and maybe the drones should
be all that is left.  Take her away and put the new queen in.

At 01:34 PM 6/10/96 GMT, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I have a naturally aggressive hive, which someone has given me (lucky me).
They seem