From:
Karen DeHond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 20:39:01 -0400
I want to thank everyone for 'diagnosing' my honey.  It fits all the
elements of Basswood.  Now I'm told that it might be worth my while to sell
it.  We run a Community Supported Farm and could definitely use a bit more
revenue.  Our average farm stand customer is not educated to the merits of
one kind of honey over another.

My question:  Is there a market for this honey that we could tap into.  I
only have about 160 lbs. of it, perhaps a little more.

Thank you everyone.

Karen,  Upstate, NY  (Near Rochester)