From:
Robert Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:58:29 -0600
Hello Anne and All:

May we be told what is meant by "cleaned out" hives,  aand what
happened to her colonies that did NOT survive?
Put another way,  how is it known that the colonies are disease-mite
free, when some aspparently "did not survive".
The highest yeilds ever suggest to me that there is little competition
now for the available nector, possibly due to low population of feral
colonies (from mites andor  diseases),  altho good heaalth and strong
colonies in her yards might account for this condition under  certain
circumstances.   Some additional data I hope might clarify the issue
here.  Thanks!

Bob Barnett, Birmingham