From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:19:55 -0900
Hi,

 >>>does anyone else (besides dee) have a "bounce back" story from ccd
(repopulating deadout equipment from survivors without fumigating or
treating, and getting a good honey crop the same year...in the desert)?

 >>Moreover, her "bounce back" was more of a 'creep back" and was
accomplished over a long period, with great cost,

 > But getting back to what Allen Dick said for creep back over a logn
period............this was just not true, but was last fall in 2007

Thanks Dee, for setting the record straight here on list, so it seems
I was not off in my remembrance of events in my thoughts of this
statement being off base. I made no assertions to no one. Glad you
clarified this for those reading here and maybe thinking the statement
was true in regards to the reply from a member on BEE-L to Dean's
remarks of your quick bounce back recently. Let me also say that I
regret and am sorry it all played out later as it did.

God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving to all,

Keith Malone
Chugiak, Alaska