From:
Carl David Lehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:11:21 -0400
ZACH
<< I can upload a powerpoint show file to my web site about how to take bee
photos (I
gave a talk at HAS this past summer), if there is a demand... or better yet,
invite me
to your local bee club.
Zach

REPLY
<< Please upload your file and in the meantime, I'll look into inviting you
to our local bee association. Thanks.  Dave

Dave Lehr
Carroll County Beekeepers Association
1st year Beekeeper
Westminster, Maryland