Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 20:31:09 +-100
Hi All,

There has been a recent case in Cyprus where a British woman has successfully prosecuted her lover for knowingly infecting her with the Aids virus.  Today the British government is considering making a law against this sort of incident i.e. knowingly infecting someone with a disease.
I wonder what the position would be if someone "knowingly" brought Varroa or some other disease to an area previously free of that disease?  And, would the landowner also be responsible for allowing infected colonies on his land?
I bet you all read this because of the subject!!  Still,  I would be interested to here some of your views on the subject.

Harry
Scotland