From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2009 18:50:55 -0800
 >Thanks for that Joe.  Funny, but have been in an off-list discussion of
> that very thing for the past few days and I find it very timely.  Great
> minds think alike, I guess.

Very funny indeed, as I had recently reviewed the same manuscript, and have
been in correspondence about it with several researchers this past week!
There are implications in the paper about nosema transmission that are of
great interest to me.

Also of great interest is whether pollen patties fed under the cover even
have the protein digested from the matrix by the *assumed* older bees that
would be feeding there.

Randy Oliver