From:
Walt Barricklow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 15:10:52 -0400
I put in a 3pound box of bees this spring.  They filled the first deep
super, and the 2nd deep super.  To contain the bees I had to put on a
shallow super of foundation.  I am going to feed them 1to 1 sugar
syrup to help them make foundation.  I thought that I might give them some
terimycin in their syrup as
a preventative measure for good health.  How much would go in a 1/2 gal
bottle feeder.  I use boardman
feeders.  I am not going to take any honey from them this year, I just want
them strong for next year.
Thanks for all the info on the air bubbles in my honey.  I did what was
suggested and how simple.  It
worked just fine.