From:
Mark Berninghausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2015 22:02:56 -0500
Peter Borst wrote "I would just like to point out that people like these thrive on beesource, which is not a moderated forum, but a free for all anything goes collective where nonsense stands side by side with the truth and no one notices the difference.

This forum tries to expose errors, fallacies, charlatans, and snake oil peddlers. "

I would call the above a personal commentary and critique and not necessarily a statement of fact. Beesource is moderated. It is not moderated in the same way Bee-L is moderated, but it is moderated.

Anyone posting nonsense is subject to having that nonsense challenged. Peter has done his share of challenging of statements on beesource.com.

What any of this has to do with flow hive I don't know. Seems like there are plenty of things one could bring up to challenge the Flow Hive without criticizing forums the subject might appear. Otherwise one would have to include all of the different places on Facebook where the Flow Hive appears.

What's wrong with sitting back and seeing where this contraption goes? How is it the bane of all beekeeping? Seems like there is a lot of griping about the Flow Hive on all sorts of forums. We are all adding to the exposure. If y'all feel as though the whole idea is troll itself then you have violated the first rule of dealing with trolls, Don't feed them.