From:
John E III Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 10:21:10 GMT
I put an empty super on top of the hive, _under_ the inner cover, and set a
large glass baking dish directly on top of the frames in the hive body.  I
fill this with syrup and float some thin slices of styrofoam on it, not quite
entirely covering the liquid surface, so the bees have access without
drowning.  I then put the inner and outer covers on the super.

It seems best to set this up early, while the bees are still active, so that
they find the feeder.

John E. Taylor III     W3ZID     | "The opinions expressed are those of the
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]      | writer and not of Rohm and Haas Company."