From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2011 09:39:04 -0700

> >Randy O. has tossed the hypothesis up to me as a wild accusation

Bob, once again may I please ask you not to twist my words.
Any fool (myself included) can see that inhalation of diesel fumes would be
deleterious to bee health.

What I was pointing out was that you have taken a scattershot approach at
blaming CCD upon one thing and then another, so of course, if we ever figure
out what actually causes it, you can always say that you were right from the
start!

That is, at those times when you say that CCD actually exists, which, last I
heard, this month you are still claiming that it is not an actual
phenomenon.

Randy Oliver
Trying to keep the record straight