From:
"Cecile T. Kohrs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 22:43:40 -0400

<< some bee wrangling for the season premier of the Fox Network's X-Files.
 The episode airs tonight.  Lots of cool bee shots and a crazy bee cave.
 Don't miss it.

 Cheers

HEY!!! AWESOME JOB!
My husband and I never miss X-files, and it was very cool to see all those
bees in the bee cave.

Was at a local (Near Washington DC) fall festival, and a few bees were flying
around the barrels of freshly-pressed apple cider. I said.. "You need a fly
swatter" and she said, "No. I don't eat meat, and I don't kill insects.
Besides, they don't bite."
I didn't stick around.

Tons of beeswax items at the craft festival. Got some really cool Christmas
tree ornaments. People were adding cinnamon scent to the wax, for a kind of
Potpourri effect. I missed the regular beeswax smell, though. Didn't see much
done with honey.

And I've been experimenting with honey in my kitchen, and it's amazing the
varience in the sweetness of honey. I expected taste difference, but is that
normal? some honey is really sweeter than other honey?

See ya.
Cecile