From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 01:26:00 GMT
DE>From: David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
  >Date:         Thu, 25 Jul 1996 15:26:56 -0400
  >Subject:      Re: Bleak Future ? NO

DE>        It would appear, after examination, that the only people who import
  >bees from NZ in any numbers, are the Western Canada commercial honey
  >producers, for their own use, and not for re-export.

Has the boarder been closed to export? I do not know..that is why I am
asking and because much Canadian bee equipment has shown up in this
area the few springs and I know of several local beekeepers who in the
past have made several trips into Canada to bring back "blow outs" in
bulk cages to make fall nucs.

---
 ~ QMPro 1.53 ~ I tried the rest, but registered the Best.