From:
"Kevin R. Palm" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 05:24:42 -0400
Hello all!!

        A quick question:  My county bee inspector checked my
hives this past weekend and advised me to requeen my failing
Yugo hive, as it is very weak, especially compared to my
Buckfast hive.  When would be the best time to requeen?  Now,
so she can build up the colony for overwintering, or early
fall, to take advantage of the fall flow??  This hive isn't
doing me much good right now anyways, so I'd definitely
appreciate some advice!!!

Thanks,
Kevin Palm

--
Kevin R. Palm                     <*> Beekeeper (2 hives, 2nd year)
Grafton, Ohio  USA                <*> RED DWARF/Babylon 5/NYPD Blue/ER/Pooh fa