From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 08:52:21 -0500
D. Murrell wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I've just got my December ABJ. It has the best article I've ever seen on
> oxalic acid use.
One other question- since OA is not an approved pesticide for use in the
US, how does the ABJ get around this issue in promoting its use? (My
guess is in its use elsewhere and this is just  a report on what the
rest of the world is doing. But don't try this at home.)

Bill Truesdell (now heavily invested in wood bleach manufacturers)
Bath, Maine