From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:56:09 EDT
To all of you in warm climates - do any of you still see drones in your
hives?  If so, I need a few live drones to test a new device.  There's  nary a
drone in our MT colonies.  Ditto for northern CA.

Would need them drop-shipped overnight, with some type of insulation - its
beginning to freeze overnight in western MT.

I need them alive when they arrive in MT.

Don't need many.  But, the sooner the better - we need to move ahead  with
testing the device, and the longer we go, the more problematic shipping and
receiving drones in good condition.

If you can help us out, send me an e-mail.  We'll cover the  shipping.

Thanks

Jerry