From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2013 04:37:40 -0400
>I've heard of entombed pollen and I know pretty well the causes behind it

What is your opinion of the causes?

>think I would know entombed pollen from stored pollen if it were right in front of me.

Entombed pollen was rare years ago from my experience but common to today in my area. Entombed pollen are seen as cells which seem to be permanently sealed by the bees. The bees quite using and the sisal is not wax but seems like a propolis mixture.

if very many I toss the frame.

bob