From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:15:32 -0400
Somewhere in my travels, a few years back at one of the convention
trade shows (I don't recall which show, where or when) I purchased
several bee feeders which I like very much, but haven't seen them
offered since.  The feeders hold a gallon of syrup in a plastic jug,
and a blue plastic cap screws on top.  When inverted, the plastic cap
sits on the top bars and a circular reservoir fills up with syrup
which the bees take down in a day or two.  The guy who was selling the
feeders was Craig Cella.  He had a sticker on the bottom of the
plastic cap with full contact information, but over the years the
sticker faded.  All I have is his name and a partial phone number.
Does anyone know if Craig is still around selling these feeders
anywhere.  Anybody got his contact info?

Aaron Morris - thinking feed, feed, feed!