Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2013 21:59:29 -0400
-----Original Message-----

Idk , but there are plenty over wintering in Florida this winter and spring
, I've already found them in the warehouse getting ready for the long hot
summer early . Speaking of them, can anyone riddle me this. If pesticides
and fungicides are so terrible as to kill off 50 plus percent of our bee's
as reported, why and how is it the wax moth's have never lost there vigor
and can eat the insecticide / fungicide laden wax and keep on rocking and
rolling with no wax moth collapse disease ?And no I'm not pro chemical, just
a thought  that pops up in my simple mind I guess.

Fire ants are similar - they will scavenge dead bees from a pesticide hit -
and seem to suffer no ill consequences.  -Just tough critters, I suppose...

BTW - Fungicides ARE pesticides, just as insecticides, herbicides,
rodenticides, etc.

Dave Green
"If our language doesn't have clear meanings and accurate meanings, you
can't think clearly. If you can't think clearly, you have no ability to
evaluate or influence what happens. So the distortions of our language help
make us helpless." Gene Sharp