From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2013 17:16:22 -0500
Hello,

Asking for assistance in locating historical documents.
Seeking 3 Items:

This week in history
December,17th 1903; At 10:35 a.m., Orville
Wright flew the Flyer for 12 seconds over 120 feet
of ground. This flight, conducted on Kill Devil Hill
just outside of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.

A. I. Root wrote two articles in Bee Culture about
the Wright Brothers work, as well as letters of
correspondence with them.

=== Item I ===

I have the A. I , Root article on the Wright Brothers
which appeared in Gleanings in Bee Culture,
January, 1905 - Volume 33 - Page 36

I am seeking the article written by A. I. Root
about the Wright Brothers which appeared in Bee
Culture in March 1, 1904

=== Item II ===

There were letters of correspondence between A. I. Root
and the Wright Brothers which was initiated by Root on
February 16, 1904

I have all the correspondence from A. I. Root ‘to the
Wright Brothers‘.  I am seeking an online source for the
return correspondence ‘from the Wright Brothers.’
to A. I. Root.

=== Item III ===

In the latter years, Orville Wright was said to have
been studying the bee for work in designing
aircraft for the war effort.  I am seeking any
correspondence which may have occurred between
Orville Wright and A. I, Root during 1915 and 1918,
as well as where Orville Wright may have been
employed at that time.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,
J. Waggle