From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2011 21:08:10 -0400
>I would be worried about chasing the bees out and
leaving the honey in the walls.  That could ultimately make more of a mess
than cutting the colony out.

Hi Larrry,

I have no intentions on using repellent on
a colony which may have comb and honey
stores.

This method I propose, -using a repellent, is
intended for swarms that have inhabited a void
less than 3 days.

I get referrals from a pest control company
that has a policy not to kill honeybees.
I often get to the home just as the bees
are entering the structure.

This is an opportune time to get them
to abscond, which will eliminate the need
to cut walls.

A repellent which will not repel  the
homeowners would be good for this purpose.

Best Wishes,
Joe Waggle