From:
Lionel Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:23:19 -0500
Hi all,

How does neonics and Imid NOT affect bees in the hive, pollen, nectar, even
water that is close to runoff areas? If it will kill pests eating the plant
parts, is the pollen not a plant part? Tunnel vision is sometimes the
easiest way to see.

I look back over time and see where roundup ready cotton would have been a
life savor for us because we had to hoe the cotton with tons of grass.
Worked us to death just making a crop of cotton. let alone any honey. But we
did make honey easier then. Nothing to kill bees except American Foul Brood.
Mites were not in America, nor was the SHB. GREED is about to totally ruin
beekeeping.

In the cotton areas, a few years ago, bees would load the supers with cotton
honey. Now since generic deformation of the plants, we get almost no cotton
honey. Some fields where the gene's have not been altered, honey is still
produced I am told. None for our operation.

In May in North Alabama, we got tooo much rain to make any honey. Our crop
is very short.

Lionel
North AL.