From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 18:17:46 -0400
Sharon Labchuk wrote:
A lot

We have been through these kind of heated discussions often on the Bee
List. I was a participant in some and, in others, had more sense and let
others flame away. They go nowhere, especially when accompanied with the
hyperbole of language I just witnessed.

I will only repeat. I do not like to use any pesticides, but I use them
when I need to, such as Apistan on my bees.

And I like good science and informed discussions.

Bill Truesdell, Planet Destroyer.
Bath, Maine- where it is too nice to be inside and reading by a flaming
computer.