From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 10:11:22 -0500
At 09:47 PM 3/8/98 PST, you wrote:
>I've kept one of those electronic car thermometers you can buy with a
>temperature sensor
>on the end of a wire in one hive for the past year (hardly scientific I
>know, but its interesting to take a peek at
>the temperature in the hive every now & then).

You can examine two weeks of temperature data for severn beehives in MT in
August on our Web Page - either download the text files and import into
your spreadsheets   or     click on the JAVA files and the graphs will
appear on your screen (no need to import into a spreadsheet).  The core
temperatures appear under the Alpha Interface Files.

http://www.umt.edu/biology/bees

Cheers

Jerry
Jerry J. Bromenshenk