From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 20:13:02 -0800
Is the Wholebee Faith something that can be revealed in whole sentences, whole
explanations, and whole paragraphs, using common, accepted English words?

Reply:
Geeh, didn't know it had become a faith.........wholebee concept to me is looking at the whole picture for what is happening, for nature does not work in sound bites.......so in field managment you learn to look at environment, diet, and breeding concerning honeybees as a whole picture, for you cannot do or change one without effecting the others. Just basic common sense to me. Like breeding, food, and shelter to other animals.

Dee A. Lusby