From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:17:55 -0700
joe bossom <[log in to unmask]> wrote:I have a mini electro arc welder that was designed for melting hard silver solder, (jewelry makers tool) would that be appropriate for steel wire?

With that outfit, you wouldn't imbed the wire, you would slice the wax foundation if you didn't melt the cross wires.  Way too much current.  I think the amount of current that used to run model trains would be more in line with what you want to imbed cross wires into foundation.

Mike in LA