From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 11:05:21 -0500
Science is not perfect but it sure beats testimonials.

Not perfect or even close science:

The world was flat.

The sun rotated around the earth

Little science has been done on the honey/allergy subject but many of us are
convinced (due to our own suffering) of the value.

Of course the large drug companies would like to see us all on
Claritin/allegra or taking a 12 hour cold medicine all summer such as
Sudafed(yes many allergy sufferers use cold medicine for allergies all
summer).

 One of my honey customers used to take four prescription medicines all
summer for her allergies. It took both taking the fresh local pollen and
local raw honey *every day* and a period of time but now she is off all
medicines for pollen allergies.

To those reading on the list with pollen allergies all I say is try the *raw
local *  honey for a 30 day period when your allergies are the worst and if
you get relief then slowly wean yourself off the prescriptions.

If no relief then honey still is good on pancakes! I put my daily dose on
waffles today and on toast if in a hurry.

What have you got to lose allergy sufferers?

bob

--
believed to be clean.