From:
Richard Spiekhout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 21:29:43 EDT
Iam so new to this that I have no bees yet. I am in So Centrl Ky and there are
no bees being kept in this county and I can find very FEW bees at all.  My
crops suffer from this and I want to start a couple of hives.  I've been
lurking here for many weeks and have read all that I can get my hands on but I
cannot find anything about greenhouse bees. My greenhouse is not heated until
mid Feb but warms up nicely from the sun. It cools at night and gets below
freezing at times.
Can I winter bees here and move them out  in the spring?
There are 2 large vents that can be opened to allow access to the outside.