From:
Robert Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2017 12:45:30 -0400
Hi Adam & All

I do the same except only 10-15 cells.  I cover the bottles of hot
water with a towel, place a piece of paper towel soaked in hot water
in the cooler and a humidigude battery operated humid/temp meter
before heading out.  My supplier is near Guelph only 30 minutes one
way so the cells go from the incubator to the nucs in less than 1 hr
including travel.

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada